|Find a Store Services for Retailers Home View ( 0)|
|Anna Weatherley | Couzon | J.L. Coquet | Jaune de Chrome | Mario Luca Giusti | Medard de Noblat | Meissen|
|Pinto Paris | Royal Crown Derby | SV Casa | Varga | Hospitality | Specials | New Introductions|
An Invitation for You
You are invited by DeVine Corporation to attend an invitation-only event. To attend please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line "RSVP."
When: Friday, April 20th, 2007 at 2 p.m.
Where: DeVine Show Room, 9th Floor, 41 Madison, NYC
What: DeVine Online: All You Need to Know to Increase Sales in 2007
Beverages and light fare will be served
Marking the beginning of the Spring Tableware Show, DeVine invites you as a valued partner to a special show. Internet sales grew by 20% in 2006 to approximately $170 billion. We want to help you get your share of this market. Join us to:
• Learn how to use DeVineCorp.net's website features to increase your sales
• Ask questions about using the website and the web in general. This will help you make the most out of your online sales.
• See upcoming features that will give you an advantage over other retailers.
The seminar presentation will include:
• Introduction by Tim DeVine, founder of DeVine Corp., and Tim Kutz, VP of DeVine Corp.
• Presentation by Jason Solarek, an online marketing expert who designed our website and writes a column for Tableware Today (http://www.solarek.com/tablewaretoday). Jason will lead the seminar.
Please RSVP today to attend this event by e-mailing your name, company, and number of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at this special event.
Click here: email@example.com
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tableware Strategy Articles
10 Questions on Website Design »
Where to Start? »
Using Google »
Solarek Home Page »
Jason Solarek is Creative Director of the Solarek Studio, a Manhattan-based marketing company that builds websites for the tabletop industry, including DeVine Corporation, Scully & Scully, and William-Wayne & Co. A graduate of Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, he brings a critical and creative eye to the industry.
Contact Jason at: email@example.com.
Site Map | Contact Us | About Us
Home Page | © Copyright 2004-2012 DeVine Corporation