Care & Usage for Mario Luca Giusti Products
Use Instructions for Acrylic product:
- Tested food approved by TÜV, SGS, Intertek.
- Absolutely tasteless and odorless.
- BPA free.
- Not unbreakable.
- Temperature resistant from -10°C to 50°C.
- Hand wash recommend to extend product life.
- No for use in a dryer.
- Not for use in microwave.
- Not for use in oven.
- Alcohol resistant if used for less than 2 hours.
- Not for aniseed drinks.
- Not for use with strong alcohol such as whiskey, etc.
- Only use detergent with a pH-value of between 3 to 7; not for use with strong alkaline detergent.
- Do not use chlorine bleach, benzene, alcohol, ester, or organic solvents for cleaning products.
- Do not use abrasive materials for cleaners, such as steel wool or metal scouring pads, because they can scratch and cause wear.
The following may discolour the product or make them cloudy in the long run:
- Washing at more than 80°C over a long period of time.
- Keeping the glasses for a prolonged period of time at high temperatures and high humidity. We recommend that you empty the dishwasher immediately after washing.
- Lack of or incorrect dosage of rinse aid and detergent.
Use of detergent containing aluminum or metal protection.
- Dairy products, coffee, cocoa, tea, and other beverages may leave a rim on the glass if you leave this on produce overnight. Wash the glass in hot soapy water shortly after use, hand wash or use our cleaning product (Renovate Powder) regularly.
- Use of anise-based drinks (such as Pernod, Ricard, Raki or Ouzo).
- Use of beverages with a high ester content. Esters are a natural product often found in herbal teas.